31 Temmuz 2013 Çarşamba

DOLCE VITA

Hello everyone,
It has been a long time that i could not write anything because there was nothing special to write. I know that it should not be anything special for me to write  cuz it is just a blog. I write whatever i want.
Okey I will start with my painful night. I had a tough night last night.It was so hot as usual and i could not sleep till 4 o'clock in the morning.Thanks to my friends who was online,I had such a nice sleepless 4 hours:))))
Yesterday I went to Barlar Sokağı to meet my friend.Her husband is the owner of a little,cute place named MEKAN. Two nights in a week there is a live performance by a young student who plays guitar.I ate something there and we went to Milli Eğitim Müdürlüğü to give our teaching certificate so  if they need teachers for the public schools,they can call us.By  the way she is also a teacher.So we are having fun here together.We went to the port to ask about the daily Kos or Rhode tours and the guy told us that to go to one of those islands costs 67 € as total ;the boat and the daily visa.I went home and we ate something with my mom and dad and like every night there was icecream on the menu but not as good as YAŞAR USTA SORBE VE DONDURMALARI.


Try to stay happy however your mood is

Defne Agrasoy

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder