21 Temmuz 2013 Pazar

LIFE IN BODRUM

Hello,
This is Defne from Bodrum.I just moved to Bodrum nearly a month ago.I was living in Istanbul as an English teacher and I decided to live in Bodrum as an English teacher.
I was coming to Bodrum every summer for fun with my friends but this time I will experience Bodrum in autumn,winter ,spring and summer and i will try to share all my experiences with you guys.
First I want to tell you about myself. I am 39 years old and I am graduated from Istanbul University.I studied American Literature.I love languages and I believe that one language is one person  so learning languages is very important issue in life.I started my teaching carieer in TEIS(The English International School) as a kindergarten teacher.My background is strong that even i was a kindergarten teacher ,I can teach different age levels from 3 to elderly people.

Bodrum is such a nice place that lots of people are coming to live here.If you know how to live and where to go or where to buy from ; it is also a cheap place to live in. In summer time it is the highest season of Bodrum but after september ,it is very reasonable.These are my opinions ofcourse but when I go out,I talk to the people and they tell me that it is not cheap to live here at all but as far as i experienced,YES it is reasonable to live here but as i told you if you know where to go for shopping or if you know which restaurant to go.Is not it same everywhere?
Now I have to go to the center of Bodrum to buy some Pide which is our traditional bread when Ramadan comes so bye for now.

Try to stay happy however your mood is
Love Defne


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder