23 Temmuz 2013 Salı

Getting used to live here

Hello again,
I am here in Bodrum for 3.5 weeks by now and I loved to be here.I find lots of friends here day by day and it makes me feel so good. A week ago one of my friends from Aci School came to Bodrum with her husband.She texted me and we met and we had a lovely day together.I go out with friends and at the same time i organize my schedule for the job interviews so I am having fun here.
Yesterday after a job interview, I met a girl .She is one of my friend's friend and that friend of ours gave our phone numbers to eachother so we met and i really liked her alot.I was thinking that I was such a shy girl and i would be all by myself in Bodrum but trying to be on my feet taught me that ı am not a shy and weak  person but i am  strong and confident person and to learn this made me so relaxed and happy.
Everyday i go to the center of Bodrum and walk around to see different things.I take a book , i find a place to sit  and read my book  and after spending some time there , I take the İçmeler bus and go back home.
One of my favorite places there is Asmalı Doner.It is a doner place. It is not a big place  but it is cute and clean.It is on the way to Bodrum Marina.Whenever i go there;my order is döner with lots of pickles and a beer.That cold beer makes me feel that I AM ALIVE...


Try to stay happy however your mood is
Love Defne

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder