4 Ağustos 2013 Pazar

A FRIEND FROM ISTANBUL AND A NEW DISCOVERY

Hello guys,
How are you today?On the 2nd of August ,it was my dear mom's birthday so we were out at night.There is a place named ''Mekan'' The owner of this place  was so kind to us and his wife became my friend when i first came to Bodrum.He bought a cake for my mom as a jester. We also invited mom's friend and my friends.It was a really enjoyable night .Barlar sokağı is a really fun street to walk around.
The next day I went to Giritli Teyzenin yeri.It is also a nice place.It is not very chic place but it is very close by to where i live so my friends and I  had some breakfast there.The breakfast  is very magnificent there.5 different kinds of cheese,5 different kinds of jams  and huge breakfast with unlimited tea(which was my favorite).
Joel is in Bodrum.She is one of my best friends and we were there in Giritli Teyze for  maybe 4 hours.Water was so good, not much cold so we swam ,we talked so it was a lovely time that we spent together. I realized that i missed her.We ordered watermelon and cheese then we went to our friend's house.
At 6 o'clock I went to Barlar Sokağı to meet my friend whose name is Öznur and we discoverd a new place named''The Chef Cafe'' .It is a kind of pattiserie and the view is wonderful.The place is  just looking to Bodrum Castle and it seems like I would touch the castle if i reach for it.
So it was a lovely day for me from the beginning to the end.Thanks my friends for being my friends.


Try to stay happy however your mood is

Defne Agrasoy

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder