26 Temmuz 2013 Cuma

MY LIFE HERE AS A BODRUMIAN

Hi There,
As I told you before ,I am getting used to live here and I found a hairdresser .I got an appointment and I went there today ,I had my manicure but I could not decide if i should leave my hair like this(a little bit longer than this picture.) or  should i let the hairdresser cut my hair?It is very hot here and my hair , when it touches my skin, it burns my skin you know what i mean.
 
Nevermind this is not a big issue to discuss but i would love to learn your opinions. So where were we?Hmmm yes today i went to the  Center of Bodrum again and today is Friday so there is bazaar here .Vegetables and fruits bazaar.Every Friday and Tuesday there is bazaar at the garage where all the mass transit buses gathers.Fridays are bazaar for vegetables and fruits and Tuesdays are bazaar for outfits.Now i am going to talk about the Friday bazaar so vegetables and fruits.They are all organic and they are from the villages around.They are fresh and healthy and I really do not undrestand why don't people go  and shop from the bazaar instead of going to Migros.I write this but unfortunately my parents are one of those people who does not go and shop from the bazaar.I always give this example but 2 weeks ago I went to bazaar with my sister's mother in law to get some vıllage eggs for my baby nephew and also asked for some other stuff .We asked 2 melons, 2 kilo of eggplants and a kilo of beans and you won't believe your ears and eyes but we paid 5 TL which is ridiculously cheap.And I decided to buy a bazaar bag and starting from next Friday,I will go shopping from the bazaar.(Pls  do not misunderstand me I am not talking about buying dairy products and meat products because ı am not that brave yet .MAY BE ONE DAY...)
 
 
Try to stay happy however your mood is
Love Defne
 
 

1 yorum:

  1. My Dear Defne,

    You are one of those unique people who is always beautiful inside and outside.

    But if you ask my opinion about your haircut, I'd recommend to make it a little shorter for a modern and fresh look. And keep it straight please. No more perm! No way:)

    YanıtlaSil