18 Ağustos 2013 Pazar

Iznik and finally Istanbul after a month

Hello everybody,
How are you?I was in İznik for the Ramadan bayram so i could not write anything.I was with my sister's family.They have a summer house in Darka ,İznik.It was wonderful to be with my little nephew and my sister .In Bodrum I swim in the sea but in İznik I swam in the lake but i was so scared to swim in the lake,because some people told me that in the lake there are snakes but they also told me that they are very friendly snakes and instead of giving harm, they swim with you.I said "Okey i am not going to swim there guys".But when i saw my sister swimming ,i said to myself that i should swim so it was nice and there was no snakes.
If you go to İznik,you should also remember to eat İznik Kofte at Yusuf's place.It is the best place to eat meatball.Also you should go and visit the ceramics there.I bought lots of jewelery and people liked them .
After İznik, my second stop was to Istanbul.To tell you the truth ,I did not miss Istanbul but i mıssed my friends.Everyday I dıd something but mostly i wanted to spend my time with my sister and my nephew.One night I went to a place named "backyard" .It was a nice place but the service was awful.
Finally I am back in town and it is very hot again.The good news is I got a job now.


Try to stay happy however your mood is

Defne Agrasoy

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder